Bug On The Run

Early start to a long running career for one little womyn.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Did Someone Say High Cholesterol?

Check it out, I'm back to being a healthy me plus my typing is getting better though my Mom is ragging on me for not keyboarding properly. She's like typing all the time so of course she's good.

So my cholesterol is back to normal, I eat really healthy stuff all the time now and I don't even crave junk food anymore. I LOVE So Good milk, it's way better than regular milk and it doesn't make my throat all yucky either. We moved houses and now I have to walk to school so normally I just try and run there and back every day and the doctor is pretty sure the exercise is what is helping me. Also, I go for a walk or a run almost every single day. I'm trying to do it every single day right now because Mom and Dad said I might be able to get a toy poodle for a pet if I can prove that I won't miss one single day of walking him!! Two of my friends have toy poodles and so I discovered that I'm not allergic to that kind of dog. I'm really excited.

Okay, I'm way past bedtime. :) I love Sundays! Lator Gators.

2 Comments:

  • At January 17, 2008 at 2:45 p.m., Blogger Abbey said…

    I was wondering if you might be able to add me to your group of friends on your blog. I am new, just starting out with my own blog and I need some more traffic. I am an avid runner and have been for several years. I would love to share my experiences, tips and news with others but I have absolutely NO community right now.

    Please help me out!

    My blog is: http://runnerscloset.blogspot.com

    And yeah I know it's a free one, but I don't have any money for anything else, still in high school.
    And if you want me to link back to you, if you add me…I will. Just e-mail me at: amgmprofessional@hotmail.com with your website and I’ll check to see if you added me and then add you!

    Thanks,

    Gabrielle

     
  • At May 9, 2008 at 1:09 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey,

    I tried looking for your e-mail address but I couldn't find it.

    I would like to invite you to be a guest blogger at http://www.sportscounters.com/blog/ - we will give you full credit for the article and help you promote your blog.

    As you can tell the blog isn't much but we are looking to grow it and provide great information for our readers about stopwatches or anything related to timed sports.

    Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to hearing from you!

    Chad Ledford
    www.sportscounters.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home