Bug On The Run

Early start to a long running career for one little womyn.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

'Swimming, Running & MP3 Songs

Swiming/Running

I'm in swim lessons again, so twice a week I get to swim before my run. Boy am I hyper after all that. Dad bought me a new, really cool sports drink in a pouch that I get to have on Swim/Run nights. It's WAY good. I get to have it even though it has blue food coloring in it. (from Mom: I don't allow food coloring too often so this is pretty big deal ~winks~) I didn't run as much tonight, I walked more but I still did the whole short block. Fidelle (my friend's dog) just sat on my porch and watched me run then she waited patiently until I got back.

How I Felt

I'm pretty tired now but the sports drink helped me not be so thirsty this time. Mom still made me drink the whole bottle of water though. I think I will probably have to pee after I fall asleep now but Mom and Dad 'disagree.'

MP3 Songs

MP3s are perfect for kids because they are little like us. Ours new one is the coolest. Because all 4 of us share them we have sections on each one with songs for each of us. I like my section and Moms best. And my sister, DoeDoe, she likes her section and Dad's best. Cool eh?! So we're going to put down a few of the songs or singers from each of our sections so you get the idea. We aren't good with remembering titles...well mostly Mom isn't.

P.S. Chris, Mom will help me browse to your site and look at your list when you post it. :)

Bug's Music

Belly Of A Whale (veggie tales)
I Love My Lips (veggie tales)
Skater Boy (Avril Lavigne)
I Surrender (?)
Lord I Lift Your Name On High (?)
Up (Shania Twain)
Sand Storm (?)
This is What Dreams Are Made Of (Hillary Duff)


Mom's Music

Love is all around me (WetWetWet 'Mom & Dad's Wedding song')
Gregorian Chants Remix (? from Mom: Honestly this is really cool)
Sweet Surrender Remix (Sarah McLachlan)
Vox Remix (S McL)
Cupid (oldie ?)
Some Tracks from Good Morning Vietnam
Loreena McKennitt
Roger Whitacker
Buddy Whats-His-Name and The Other Fellas (Nfld Music)
Great Big Sea


Doe's Music

4 different 'Silly Songs By Larry' (Veggie Tales)
Barney teeth brushing song
Jesus Loves Me
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Nickelback (no kidding!!)
Hoja (Canadian acapella group-lots of fun)

Dad's Music

Radar Love (one of 'Mom & Dad's songs' Golden Earing)
Brian Adams
The Monkeys
The Animals
Offspring
The Beatles
Dido
80's hits (~Mom rolls her eyes & giggles~)
Ace of Base
Pat Benetar

Later Gators

2 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2004 at 6:05 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey, Bug, I have a five year old daughter who loves Veggie Tales! My personal favorite songs are "Where is my hairbrush?", "Barbara Manatee" and "Dance of the Cucumber." Looks like a good list of music for you. Good luck in your training.

     
  • At June 16, 2004 at 8:41 p.m., Blogger Reba said…

    My Dad started singing Barbara Mantee when Mom was reading your comments out loud to us. He was very loud. ~giggles~

    From Bug's Mom: my favourite is "Peeing In The Snow" LOL I've worked with many a Newf Chris, nicest folks in Canada eh? ~winks~ Reba

     

Post a Comment

<< Home