Bug On The Run

Early start to a long running career for one little womyn.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Very Big Hill

Cross-Training

I did my first cross-training today. Mom took us for our run but I REALLY wanted to bike so she said okay if I would go down and then back up our big hill. I was super scared of the hill because it's really big and long and I've never biked down it before. I started to cry but then I took a deep breath and faced my fear and I went down the whole hill. Plus, I biked back up it all by myself without Mom pushing me. My sister DoeDoe was laughing hysterically the whole time I was going down.

How I Felt

My legs were really wabbly and my knees hurt a little bit too. Mom thinks that my knees are upset about me getting taller. My Dad is super tall so I'm more like him than Mom who is only 5 feet tall. I can almost wear her shoes. I also had to drink a whole lot of water when I got back and I didn't have to use my ventolin even though I have a cold sore.

Other Things

I am typing bymyself. DoeDoe got to use the mp3 player today so she was not sad from crosss-training. I cant use mp3 on the bike or else I might not heare cars. when I run I can use one ear of the mp3 playr. my favrite songe is bellie of the whale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home