Bug On The Run

Early start to a long running career for one little womyn.

Monday, June 28, 2004

I've Been Running

The Run

I run pretty much most days except for Sunday now. I can do the small block without stopping all the time now. We will start doing the big block later this week. Mom says when I'm upto 1.5km I have to take 2 days a week off or else just do the little block once. I want to run all the time but she says you always have to take a break.

How I Feel

I do really good if I don't eat too soon before I run. Plus I learned to go pee just a couple minutes before I go running. Also I don't use my ventolin at all anymore which I like. I accidentally got a sun burn on one small part of my back because I couldn't reach to put my sunscreen there ('yes Mom I know to get someone to help next time'). My running top hurt so I used a tee shirt but it flaps in the wind and bugs me.

Other Stuff

I love being on summer vay, its so much fun. I never want to come in so Dad put up the tent so that DoeDoe and I can stay outside forever. Mom sleeps on the couch in the Living room like a 'guard dog' when we stay out there. It's good because she can get our stuff when we forget.

Later Gators

3 Comments:

  • At June 29, 2004 at 6:31 p.m., Blogger Lara said…

    Sleeping in the back yard in the tent is the best, I do it a lot in the summer myself !!

    Sounds like the running is going great - and mom's right, rest days are super important!! Keep up the great running!!

     
  • At June 29, 2004 at 10:49 p.m., Blogger Reba said…

    Thank you Lara and Chris. Look how late I'm up. :) Mom is making rolly eyes.

     
  • At July 2, 2004 at 10:46 a.m., Blogger Running Chick said…

    Wow Bug! You are doing so great! I love that you don't have to use your inhaler as much anymore...that is such a fantastic thing!!

    You are going to have a fabulous summer vay, for sure!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home